There is no doubt that the Ubuntu desktop is convenient to use, easy to install and involves everything, which you want to run. It is also an open source, accessible, secure and free to download and install as well.
However, there are some people who find it hard to install it and end up using other operating systems.
If you have deep desire to use this operating system, then scroll down and learn the method to install it perfectly.
Things Required To Run Ubuntu
- 2 GHz processor.
- 2 gigabytes of Random access memory.
- 5 gigabytes of hard drive space.
- A USB port to install the Ubuntu.
Read Post: How to Use Apple Watch with Android Phone?
Note, if you don’t have the Ubuntu operating system file, and then download it now. How to download it? Well, first of all, search downloads Ubuntu operating system. Afterward, go the download and commence the process.
Method To Clean Install The Ubuntu Operating System
Follow the following steps appropriately and install the operating system without facing too much hassle.
- Connect the Bootable USB flash drive or DVD.
- Go to the Start Button and Open it.
- Tap on the Restart option.
- Now, you need to wait for a moment until the Ubuntu installation to appear.
- Choose the language, and then press the Continue option.
- Press the Install Ubuntu button, which is placed on the right side of the window.
- Check on the “Preparing to install Ubuntu” option.
- Click on the Continue button to save the setting.
- Tap and check the “Clean Disk and install Ubuntu” box.
- Finally, select the option Install Now and press the Continue button when prompted. With this, it will begin the process of installation.
- Now, users need to choose the region to set the time zone on the world map.
- Enter your Information such Name, PC name, choose a password and lastly confirm your password.
- Click Continue.
- Installation is complete and now you need to restart the computer.
- In the initial point, a black dialog box will appear. Choose the Ubuntu and Press on ENTER.
Must Read: How to Clean Install Windows 10 (Full Guide)
Hope the aforesaid information regarding the clean installation of Ubuntu helps you out.
Most importantly, read it and understand the writing carefully in order to overcome all your complications easily. Follow the steps appropriately and clean install Ubuntu easily.