Do you want to change the Font on the Android device? If yes, then you have come to the right place. Here you will learn about some mechanism, which will support your to modify the fonts with ease.
As we know, there are lots of android applications have been launched.
Few of the application is available in the virtual market, which you can use to change the font conveniently.
Technique 1: By Using The Go Launcher
One practically famous custom launcher, which offers a way to change the fonts for Android device is Go Launcher.
In order to adjust the font styles in Go Launcher, you need to follow the following steps:
- Copy your TTF font files to the Smartphone.
- Launch the Go Launcher.
- Locate the tool application and open it.
- Press the Preferences icon.
- Now, scroll down to Personalization and tap on it.
- Press the Font option.
- At last, choose the font and click on it according to your desire.
Technique 2: with the Help of iFont Application
The iFont app can be used for changing the fonts on the Android pocket device. It is mainly worked only in the Samsung Smartphones.
But the developers have improved its functions and users can now use it any sorts of devices.
In order to change the fonts with the support of the iFont applications, then follow the given below points.
- First of all, you need to download the iFont application if you haven’t installed it yet.
- Afterward, launch iFont and go to the Online option.
- Press the font names, which install accordingly.
- Click on the Set option or go to the Setting and then followed by Display, and lastly Font style. Now check the font list and you will see a new font design on your list.
- Press on the new font and allocate it as a default font.
- Finally, the font is applied right away. Most importantly, there is no need to reboot the device.
Must Read: How to Clean Install Ubuntu 16.04
On the whole, there is no need to be confused about changing font anymore. Try to follow the above-mentioned techniques and learn about changing the Fonts on the Android device easily.
Also, it is better for you not to skip any step. Otherwise, you will end up facing disappointment. So, follow the steps properly and modify the fonts with ease.