No doubt, Android platform offers more customization than any other platform. With the huge availability of apps, Android become one of the best.
There are millions of users preferring Whatsapp, a messaging app. This app is widely popular and loved all over the world.
You can send messages to groups or broadcast them to thousands of users with ease. It makes Whatsapp way better to prefer and rely on.
The most asked question is How to Schedule Whatsapp messages to Sent Automatically.
Well, many methods are there to help you send messages automatically and mainly, it requires you to set up all once from recipient name to message and time.
You need to choose all and everything will be done by this method. It is easy and reliable to go with.
Method – 1 (Require Root)
You need to fulfill the requirement first. There is a need for a good speed internet connection or persistent internet connection to send the message on proper time.
- First of all, download Whatsapp scheduler app on your android device from Google Play Store.
- This is one of the greatest options but you have to root your android smartphone for it. Otherwise, it won’t work.
- Open the app and you can find a couple of options like schedule message, bulk messages and few more.
- Choose schedule message and here, you need to provide some of the basic information like the name of the recipient. You can choose it from contacts.
- After choosing the contact, you need to set the time and message. As you are done, tap schedule button.
Now, as the time will arrive, this app will automatically send messages to the recipients you added. It is quite helpful and reliable option for people who don’t want to run late while messaging.
Method – 2 (No Root Required)
There is no doubt in the fact that you have to use third-party app otherwise the scheduling won’t work.
- You can download GBwhatsapp but it isn’t available on Google Play Store. So, you should find a reliable source to download it.
- This app provides much more customization option and great reliability. Even you get better privacy option.
- There is an option of message scheduler in the upper right corner menu. Chose it and you will get a menu a box to fill.
- Enter the name of the person in the first box, Type your message, start date and the time you want to send it.
- Even you can choose how many times this message would be sent. It will provide a great ease while sending the bulk of messages for many days.
These options will help you send schedule messages on daily basis and it is way better than waiting for the exact time.
Benefits of Message Scheduler
The message scheduler comes with numerous benefits that can easily enhance your messaging experience.
- You don’t have to wait for a particular time and send a message manually. It comes handy when you want to send messages to friends on their birthday.
- If you have planned for something and want to send messages but it isn’t the right time. So, you can set the schedule and you won’t forget about it.
These are some of easy to rely on options and you can try it out and get rid of all the issues with ease.