There is no doubt that transferring the music files from iTunes to the Android pocket device is a little bit complicated.
If you are also one of them, who are facing these kinds of issues, then there is no need to be troubled about it anymore.
Here you will learn some methods, which will support to shift the music files with ease.
Follow the given steps and learn how to transfer the songs from iTunes to the Android. Mechanisms are:
- Manually Transferring Music Files.
- Syncing Music by Double Twist.
- Syncing Music via AirSync.
Method 1: Manually Transferring Music Files
Follow the steps appropriately and move your data from iTunes to Android device without making too much effort.
- Open the iTunes Application on your PC.
- Select the music files, which you want to shift from one device to another.
- Right-tap and then select the Copy option.
- Now, go to the desktop of the operating system.
- Again right-click and make a new folder. Note, it is just a temporary folder on your desktop.
- Open the temporary folder and right-click anywhere. Now, you will see a dialog box.
- Choose the Paste option. The music files you copied from the iTunes will now place in the new folder.
- At last, connect your Android device to the PC by using a USB cable.
- Wait for a moment until your PC recognizes your Android device.
- Tap to open the Android drive when it displays on your PC’s desktop and locate the Music folder.
- Click and drag the songs from the temporary folder over to the Android music folder.
- Normally, it will take some time and afterward unplug your Android mobile phone from the USB cable.
Read Post: How to Change Fonts on Android Phone?
Method 2: Syncing Music by Double Twist
Understand the listed below points and shift your music files using the double twist. Points are:
- First of all, users need to download and install the “Double Twist” application from the creator’s official website. It is available for both Windows and Mac operating systems. So, there is no need to worry and download the app now to commence the process of transfer.
- Open the double twist after it has been downloaded and installed on your PC.
- Connect the Android device to the PC with the help of USB.
- Wait for some moments in order to show up your Android device in double twist application.
- Click on the Music section below the Library category. You can easily locate these options in the left window pane in the double twist application.
- Select the music files, which you want to shift from one platform to another. Drag them to the Android disk below “Devices” in the left windowpane.
- It will take few seconds to complete the transfer process. After completion, disconnect your Android device from the PC.
Method 3: Syncing Music via AirSync
- Open the Google play store app on your Android device.
- Locate the double twist application in the virtual market.
- Choose the option to download it to your mobile phone.
- Now, you need to perform a search for AirSync in the Google Play store.
- Tap on the button to purchase the AirSync application. It normally cost you 5$, so spend it in order to transfer the music file from iTunes to Android device.
- Wait for both AirSync and double twist apps to finish downloading and installing to your Smartphone.
- Choose the option install and download double twist to your Mac or Windows PC.
- Open the double twist application after it has completed installing to your operating system.
- Press on the setting tab and choose the option to activate “AirSync”.
- Go to the music section on your device and choose the songs you want to transfer.
- Drag and place them on the Android platform and wait until the process completes.
All in all, read the above-mentioned information and transfer the music files without making too much effort.
Understand the writing perfectly and follow one of the methods you feel appropriate. Easily transfer your data and enjoy.