Near Field Communication is the finest source, which is mainly used to transfer data between two devices. If you are looking for the method, then scroll down and learn about sharing data via NFC.
First of all, follow these steps to locate NFC:
- On your Android Smartphone, go to the Setting option.
- Tap More.
- Scroll down and now you should see Android Beam and NFC option.
How To Activate NFC?
If your mobile phone has NFC, Android Beam, and the chip, then you need to follow few steps to activate it. Without any delay, read the following steps.
- Launch the Setting and then tap on More option.
- Press the NFC button to activate it.
- The Android Beam will technically activate.
- However, if it doesn’t turn on automatically, then just click on it and choose Yes to activate it.
Read this Post: Best Android Game Controllers in 2018
Things To Consider For Sharing Data Via NFC
As we know that with the support of the NFC you can conveniently share the data without facing any sorts of complications.
Conversely, there are some people who find it hard to transfer the data.
If you are one of them, then just scroll down and consider following things before commencing the transfer procedure.
- Make sure to activate the NFC and Android Beam in both receiving and sending devices.
- Also, try not to lock or asleep the device during the process of data sharing.
- Users will hear an audio feedback after the completion of the file and folder data sharing.
Must Read: How to Use Chromecast with Android Phone?
All in all, read the above-mentioned information and share your data easily. This is one of the best methods to transfer data speedily.
Understand the writing and follow the aforesaid steps to gain success in sharing data.