If you are an Android user and thinking about transferring data to iPhone. Mainly, the files and folders are consists of music, images, Videos, Contacts, and so on.
However, the difficult issue arises during shifting the data is getting lost or error in the connection while moving. If you are of them, then there is no need to be troubled about it.
Read the given below information and resolve this problem conveniently.
Read Post: How to Clean Install Windows 10 (Full Guide)
Things Required To Commence The Data Transfer
- iOS 9 or later.
- iPhone 5 or upgraded.
- Android version minimum 4.0 or enhanced.
Steps to initiate Before Begin the Process
- On the Android pocket device, make sure to turn on the WiFi.
- Attach your iPhone and Android device to power.
- Also, make sure that the data you are transferring, involving the files of the external SD card will fit on your device easily.
- If users want to share some bookmarks, then you need to upgrade it on your Android device.
Procedure to Share The Android Mobile
Step 1: Select the file and folder; you want to transfer from the Android device.
Step 2: Tap and open the iOS applications.
Step 3: Click continues.
Step 4: Wait for few moments in order to get the connection code.
Step 5: Use and type the code on the Android device.
Step 6: Select the content and tap next to commence the process.
Step 7: Set up your iOS pocket device and click on your Android device to continue.
Step 8: Lastly, go to the iOS file manager to make sure that entire data is transferred.
Also Read: How to Clean Install Ubuntu 16.04
So, what’s the Final Verdict? In the nutshell, try the aforesaid steps and follow them in the perfect manner.
Understand the writing and transfer your data from Android to iOS device easily.